Buy Touch ’n Go card and get insured for a year

New highway, old highway, expressway, speed trap, highway rest area, R&R, emergency lane, toll fee, smart tag, touch & go, tow truck services and tow charges and everything else about highway...

Buy Touch ’n Go card and get insured for a year

Postby admin » Sat May 24, 2008 2:58 am

KUALA LUMPUR: Touch 'n Go Sdn Bhd is offering motorists a personal accident (PA) insurance policy worth RM10,000 and hospital reimbursement worth RM2,000 with any purchase of its Touch 'n Go cards until the year-end.

The free insurance package, under Etiqa, is valid for one year and requires motorists to pre-register at any Plus point of sale, or online at www.tng.etiqa.com.my.

Touch 'n Go Sdn Bhd chief operating officer Hasni Zarina Mohamed Khan told a press conference yesterday that the cards under the campaign would be sold in denominations of RM20, RM30 and RM50.

The promotion is part of Touch 'n Go Sdn Bhd's second instalment of its mobile sales unit the Touch 'n Go Zappers which will see the employment of direct-selling of the cards at 36 Plus toll plazas nationwide for a period of one month.

She said they were aiming to sell 10,000 cards each week, a 40% increase over last year (6,000 cards).

“This is part of our effort to provide convenience for the public especially in anticipation of the school holidays which start this weekend,” she said.

Plus Expressways Bhd general manager (Operations Division) Mohammad Fuad Khusairi added that all Plus cash lanes were equipped with Touch 'n Go card readers.

Go to www.touchngo.com.my for details of the campaign which began yesterday.

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?fi ... sec=nation
admin
Informer

Return to Highway, Expressway, Rest Area, Toll & Tow