Mat Rempit attacked me for no reason, says man

The all time nuisance on the road... And the most dangerous creature on the road, the snatch thief...

Mat Rempit attacked me for no reason, says man

Postby admin » Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:56 am

KUALA LUMPUR: A restaurant worker was allegedly confronted by two Mat Rempit, who attacked him with a knuckle duster in Taman Connaught, Cheras.
The victim, Ooi Mun Seng, 28, claimed that he was walking to a 24-hour shop alone about 1.30am on Sept 28 when two Mat Rempit on a motorcycle called out to him.

"I thought they were calling someone else and continued walking.

"They revved their motorcycle and charged straight at me. When they caught me, they started hitting me."

When met at the MCA Public Service and Complaints Department here yesterday, he claimed the pillion rider used a knuckle duster to attack him.
"My ordeal did not end after the two men left. It got worse when they came back with almost 30 others."

Ooi, who suffered head injuries, called his employer for help after the Mat Rempit left the scene and he was admitted to a hospital for several days. He sustained four stitches to his head. I don't know why they attacked me.

"I have not done anything to them and was minding my own business," said Ooi, who lodged a police report yesterday.

Department head Datuk Michael Chong urged those with information about the attack to contact the police. He also advised the public not to go out alone at night.

Read the full article:
http://www.nst.com.my/Tuesday/National/ ... index_html
admin
Informer

Return to Mat Rempit & Snatch Thief