Parking dispute ends with a slap and dent

Parking ticket & compound by Municipal Council, JPJ, PDRM, DBKL, MPPJ, MPSJ, other Majlis Perbandaran and dewan bandaraya in Malaysia... where to pay, how to pay, the amount to pay etc. Car park, Parking tout, parking hazard, parking contractor and everything about parking.

Parking dispute ends with a slap and dent

Postby admin » Tue May 03, 2011 4:21 am

IPOH: A sales assistant is demanding a public apology from an alleged road bully who she claimed slapped and damaged her car during a parking dispute.

Relating last Friday’s incident, Wong Sau Chang, 27, said she had parked her car in front of her Bercham shop to unload some goods.

“I was forced to park my Perodua Viva in front of another car because there were no other bays,” she told a press conference called by Bercham assemblyman Sum Cheok Leng here yesterday.

Wong said that moments later, she heard a loud honking sound.

“When I went out to check, the driver of the car that my vehicle had blocked shouted that if I failed to remove my car immediately, he would damage my car with a steering lock,” she said, adding that the driver then got out and hit her car roof twice with the lock.

Wong argued with the man and demanded compensation.

“All of a sudden, he slapped me on my left cheek and pushed me to the ground,” she said.

Wong said her shop’s landlord intervened and they agreed to sit down and talk it over.

After a while, she said the man agreed to pay for the damage and placed two ang pow packets on the table, each containing RM100, before leaving.

“His action of slapping me is wrong and I am giving him a week to apologise to me personally and also to place an advertisement of public apology in the newspaper,” she said.

Wong added that she would initiate a suit against the man if he failed to do so after the stipulated time frame.

She also said that following the incident, she had difficulty sleeping.

Read the full article:
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?fi ... sec=nation
admin
Informer

Return to Parking Ticket & Anything Related to Carpark and Parking