URGENT HELP NEEDED on Unrecorded SUMMON Payment

Complaints & suggestion on anything from A to Z... traffic, highway, toll, summons, parking, police, patrol & etc etc

URGENT HELP NEEDED on Unrecorded SUMMON Payment

Postby jeremy » Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:57 am

Hi guys. I hope somebody can help me on this.

2 years ago I had a summon while driving other car. I paid 3 months later for RM100. I paid using some online service rilek or eservices ( forgotton which one ) . But i'm sure i used maybank2u . The problem is... after paying, i just leave it like that. Some months later, they send a warrant notice. So i contacted maybank2u , told them about the whole thing. They checked and confirm my payment , they even give me some transaction number, not sure it's called reference number or something

reference number : 1143120045 .

So I called the police, informed them of the whole thing, they said maybe the main server didn't update. There's nothing I can do back then. Now, when I want to re-new my roadtax, JPJ said I didn't pay a summon yet.

THis is really not fair, I paid my summon, I have the trace number and everything and they still said I didn't pay, now I have to run around the whole penang from bank to JPJ and I can't get anything DONE.
If someone can help me, please email me at chiean2000@yahoo.com IMMEDIATELY . or u can call me straight at 016-four-one-four-six-four-zero-five .

I wonder if this forum is officially connected with PDRM or anything. If so...
mysummon number is W883883

I suspect it might have something to do with the police typed my name wrongly.
jeremy
Observer

Postby admin » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:48 am

hi jeremy, this forum is not in any way or form, directly or indirectly related to pdrm or jpj.

anyway, a few personal suggestions to share with u that might perhaps solve your issue:

1. pay ur summon again, claim it back later from maybank. since u have the reference number, it should be easy to claim back, though it will definitely be a long long process

2. else, go to your maybank branch and make a report based on your reference number. usually it will take days for them to trace back etc etc. then demand that they help u rectify the situation with the pdrm or at least ask them to issue an official letter stating the situation and address it to the pdrm. after having this official letter, u can make a claim to traffic police, that will again take days.

worse comes to worse... if everything else not working... go make a complaint to the media like newspaper, highlight your plight... or go to mca... but that should only be the last resolution...
admin
Informer

Postby jeremy » Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:08 pm

i've already reported to every single party. MAYBANK, PDRM, JPJ.
JPJ said nothing can be done
PDRM said they dont know, need maybank letter
Maybank said they also don't know, need to check, will take some time to check.

I don't think Maybank will allow me to claim. Since the summon has become an arrest warrant.

Nobody is taking any responsibility. It's really stupid to pay for other people's mistake.
jeremy
Observer

Postby admin » Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:49 am

hi Jeremy, sorry to hear that your problem is still ongoing.

anyway, i am sure you can claim it from maybank (headquarter) because you have the reference number. i would think that is your only available solid arguement for now. just double make sure it is a valid maybank transaction reference number and that transaction is for that particular booking/compound/saman.

and if maybank is denying or avoiding you, as common sense, i think it would not be hard for you to consult a lawyer and take the appropriate action against them. hopefully, that will eventually leads you to clearing yourself from pdrm blacklist etc.

and yes, it really sucks when you have to be responsible for other ppl's mistake. from now on, we really need to double check our online transaction.

pls keep this forum updated on your case. and i hope you can clear your case as soon as possible.
admin
Informer

Postby jeremy » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:40 am

looks like Maybank is dragging the investigation for fun. Now my road tax is expired, I can't drive and all that .

Funny thing is last week I told them i made payment on July 2007 not sure which date.

So because I"m not sure which date, they have to print my transaction history to confirm the date

3 days later, they gave me a call, noting me that there is a transaction on the 21st july. So I inform the HQ to check for me 21/7/2005.

Then again wait.....

Yesterday give them a call. The operator told me HQ updated the Report Log. stating that there is no transaction on 21st July 2005.

Problem is
1) why are they contradicting themselves
2) why wasn't I informed when the HQ updated the report. Have to wait until I call.

This is really getting more and more stupid. They are not taking ppl's convenient seriously.
jeremy
Observer

Postby admin » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:25 am

First of all, you made your transaction in 2007 or 2005? Could it be they have checked the year wrongly?...

Btw, since you have the reference number, why do they asked you for the transaction date? They can search for your payment detail just by typing in the reference number... that is the purpose of the reference number...

Hmm... since your problem is still half-sky-hanging, have you thought of other solutions instead of waiting for them to get back to you... if i am you, i think i would be taking leave and heading to MCA to look for Michael Chong now... like i said, the last solution if everything else is nothing working.
admin
Informer

Return to Complaints & Suggestion