Bus nuisance: A cause of woe to all road users

Complaints & suggestion on anything from A to Z... traffic, highway, toll, summons, parking, police, patrol & etc etc

Bus nuisance: A cause of woe to all road users

Postby admin » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:43 am

I APPEAL to the road transport authorities and the traffic police to deal severely with bus drivers who hog the outer lane of Jalan Genting Kelang.
This daily nonsense is perpetrated by drivers of Metrobus and Permata Kiara.

The stretch involved starts from where the Pizza Hut is and extends downtown to where the Sunshine convenience store is.

The buses wait wherever they wish and inch their way along this stretch, causing traffic to pile up behind them.

This forces other drivers to change lanes and affects the flow in the inner lane as well, thereby creating congestion that can stretch for 250m.
Although Jalan Genting Kelang has always been known as a traffic-congested road, I can vouch as a user of that stretch for the past two decades that the authorities have improved the traffic flow this time.

Just as we sighed a breath of relief, there now appears this new nuisance which is causing tempers to flare and ruining the start of every day for road users here.

Please haul them up and give them the maximum punishment.

By : DILIP K. GHOSH, Kuala Lumpur
http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/NST/ ... 48/Article
admin
Informer

Return to Complaints & Suggestion