Residents upset by hawker stalls

Parking ticket & compound by Municipal Council, JPJ, PDRM, DBKL, MPPJ, MPSJ, other Majlis Perbandaran and dewan bandaraya in Malaysia... where to pay, how to pay, the amount to pay etc. Car park, Parking tout, parking hazard, parking contractor and everything about parking.

Residents upset by hawker stalls

Postby admin » Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:22 am

HAWKER stalls outside the Ragina Court apartments in Bandar Baru Ampang are an eyesore to the residents living in Block CH of the development.

Resident Sally Anthony said the first stall was set up two weeks ago and since then, two more stalls had sprung up.

She said they were not just an eyesore; they also took up parking spaces for the residents who parked their vehicles along the road, due to lack of parking bays in the apartment compound.

“I made a complaint at the Ampang Jaya Municipal Council (MPAJ) when the first hawker stall was set up two weeks ago, and I made a second one after that, but no action has been taken so far, although the MPAJ promised to look into the matter.

“I have no problems with the hawkers running their businesses, but it doesn’t look nice to have them along the road and they also take up parking space needed by the residents as we lack parking bays in the apartment compound.

“More hawkers might come and plant their businesses here and in the process, cleanliness in the area might also be neglected. I hope the MPAJ will relocate them to a more suitable place,” she said.

Read the full article:
http://thestar.com.my/metro/story.asp?f ... ec=central
admin
Informer

Return to Parking Ticket & Anything Related to Carpark and Parking