Summonses issued by RTD are categorised as compoundable and non-compoundable summonses.
* compoundable summonses may be paid within the period stipulated in the summons.
* non-compoundable summonses should be settled in the court stipulated in the summons.
Where the summons can be paid
RTD summonses may be paid at the following places:-
* At any RTD state offices, branches and mini offices
* Via e-Services
Summons payment methods
* Payment may be made by submitting a copy of the JPJ (P) 22 summons along with the total payment.
* For summonses with a PG1 Notice, a PG2 Report should be attached with the JPJ (P) 22 summons and the total payment.
* Payment may be made by cash.
* Payment may also be made by postal order/bank draft after the compound rates are known.
* Payment may also be made via e-services.
Appeals to reduce compound rates are not entertained. The compound rate of each case has been set in the RTD system.
For compoundable summonses without a PG1 notice, payment may be made via the following websites