SAMAN but with Wrong Registration Number

Info on summon payment, check summon, check JPP & PDRM Blacklists and links to paying your summon and tickets, compound and fine etc.

SAMAN but with Wrong Registration Number

Postby keri » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:46 am

Hi all,
I was checking the PDRM blacklist online, and found out my name was on it. But the problem is, the registration number shown are not belong to me. How do I go about this? Do I still have to pay for the summon? Or is there any way I can clear my name from the list, such writing a letter to PDRM for instance..

To make matter worst, I can't renew my roadtax recently.. :-(

Any advise are most welcome
keri
Observer

Re: SAMAN but with Wrong Registration Number

Postby gunajalanraya » Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:14 am

go to pdrm - traffic division. remember to bring all your related documents and also a written letter on the issue.

and be prepared to jump from one dept to another dept. not sure if they have improve on this now as months ago they pledged to go integrated or something like that.

and also make sure you bring along the amount of the summon, worse comes to worse pay the amount first, then renew your road tax.

and after that, if you insist, and if you are 101% sure you did not commit the crime you are summoned for, make a complaint. then wait and pray hard!
Last edited by gunajalanraya on Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
gunajalanraya
Observer

Re: SAMAN but with Wrong Registration Number

Postby keri » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:51 am

Thank you..
keri
Observer

Return to Check & Pay Traffic Summons - Semak dan Bayar Saman Jalan Raya