New highway, old highway, expressway, speed trap, highway rest area, R&R, emergency lane, toll fee, smart tag, touch & go, tow truck services and tow charges and everything else about highway...
• The average number of patrons at popular Rest and Service Areas (RSAs) like the Tapah RSA is about 11,000 on weekdays and 16,000 on weekends.
• A food vendor at an RSA can earn a profit of between RM5,000 and RM50,000 a month on average.
• Each RSA has a unique style and concept. For example the Bukit Gantang RSA has a tropical fruit theme, with mostly fruit stores where 30%-40% of the fruits are sourced from the surrounding area.
• The Speedway Plus Karting Circuit on the Elite highway in USJ is owned by Elite and operated by Plus. The 900m circuit regularly hosts not only go-kart races, but "drifting" championships too.
http://star-techcentral.com/tech/story. ... =itfeature
- Posts: 3811
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am
- Location: Kuala Lumpur
Return to Highway, Expressway, Rest Area, Toll & Tow
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest