Stop motorcycles from entering Taman Tunku

All about motorcyclists and super bikers... how attractive are the super bikes and also, occasionally how some of them irritate us with their crazy zigzagging... and ops sikap etc...

Stop motorcycles from entering Taman Tunku

Postby admin » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:03 pm

I REFER to the report in The Star on June 24 (MPPP to enforce ban at Lebuh Sungai Pinang Promenade) and wish to thank the council for its decision to bar motorcycles there.

I would like to highlight a similar problem faced by joggers and walkers at Taman Tunku in Seberang Jaya.

The park has a 300m-long jogging track used by many people in the morning and evening, including children and the elderly.

Motorcyclists riding through the area are a nuisance and cause concern among the people.

Although the Seberang Prai Municipal Council has put up a barrier sometime ago, it is not fool-proof as there are a few other entrances which the motorcyclists can use.

The Botanic Gardens in Penang and the Mengkuang Dam in Bukit Mertajam have bigger land areas and are off-limit to vehicles.

The Taman Tunku jogging area, after all, is smaller. There is ample parking space for motorcycles at the area behind the swimming pool at the entrance to the park.

Read the full article:
http://www.starproperty.my/PropertyScen ... e/6403/0/0
admin
Informer

Return to Motorcyclists / Bikers