Checking your JPJ & PDRM Traffic Saman

Info on summon payment, check summon, check JPP & PDRM Blacklists and links to paying your summon and tickets, compound and fine etc.

Checking your JPJ & PDRM Traffic Saman

Postby admin » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:19 am

check JPJ Black List & PDRM Records

you can check your saman here:
http://foreverbanana.com/check_traffic_ ... laysia.asp

pls note, these are blacklist records, meaning it will only list your expired summons, if your summons is not expired it will not be listed.

and pls note, sometimes the records are not so updated. so it is always a good practice to double check with the pdrm/jpj office or their counters in the shopping mall when you see them...
Last edited by admin on Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Informer

Where To search summon throught Wevsite

Postby rich78 » Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:19 am

I am a Singaporean, I will like to know if there are any website that i can search for my summon? I used to have a few link but think the system all down. so i cannot search. Do let me know if you have any Thanks.
rich78
Observer

Postby admin » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:36 am

hi rich78, the 2 links above are for checking summons that have expired... if your summon is not expired... the easiest way for u to check without going to the traffic police station is to sms... but i think you need to have a malaysian cell phone number to use this facility...

==========================

Now you can easily check to see if you have any outstanding TRAFFIC SUMMONS via SMS. In cooperation with the Royal Malaysian Police (PDRM) DAPAT is introducing a much faster way to check your traffic summons issued by the traffic police. You only need to send an SMS at anytime and anywhere in Malaysia. It is available for all Malaysian mobile phone owners via an SMS to DAPAT. Find out for yourself with just one easy SMS message! Here is what you do; type an SMS:

IC no: POLIS SAMAN [identification card no] or
Vehicle: POLIS SAMAN [car registration no.]

Example:

IC no: POLIS SAMAN 710503005100 or
Vehicle: POLIS SAMAN HW1234

Then send the SMS to DAPAT | 32728. It costs 15 sen to send and only 50 sen for each SMS reply.

If you think your vehicle may have more than a couple of traffic summonses you have options to type your message:

1. POLIS SAMAN [identification card no] SEMUA
The number of replies that you receive is based on how many outstanding traffic summons you have incurred.

2. POLIS SAMAN [car registration no.] [your email]
You will get an SMS reply stating the email address given and you will receive an email giving the detailed summary of the outstanding traffic summons.

For an email Example:

Car reg no. : POLIS SAMAN WH1234 youremail@dotmail.com

IC no. : POLIS SAMAN 710503005100 youremail@dotmail.com

Then send the SMS to DAPAT | 32728.

TIP: Save the above SMS text instructions in your hand phone for easy checking later. You don't have to type the instructions each time you want to check on traffic police summonses anymore. Just retrieve the text from your SMS archives and simply send to DAPAT.

Try it! You'll be surprised...or...relieved.
admin
Informer

Postby sfpkent » Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:20 am

Hi dentkt,

I have tried both your links but failed to redirect me.

Where can I check my summon online??

Thanks!

Kent
sfpkent
Observer

Postby admin » Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:36 am

Hi sfpkent, sorry, i think eservices links no longer works. anyway, you can check your summons via jpj website, or check out the link below for easier check on both jpj and pdrm records.

note: these online records are for blacklisted summons, to check whether you have any recent summon which has not expired, you should try the sms as mentioned above...
Last edited by admin on Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Informer

Postby Casper4XXX » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:02 am

Hi,

Can someone enlighten me as to what will happen if one do not pay his speeding summon?

Will he be stopped at the Immigration counter upon next entry into Msia? Or can wait until bump into Police on the roads again?

Traffic Offender,
Singapore
Casper4XXX
Observer

it deepens on your luck

Postby admin » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:28 pm

there is a possibility you will be blocked upon your next entry into malaysia and be ask to pay the summon(s) on the spot, as i remember i read somewhere in the newspaper sometimes ago on the pdrm doing this... not very sure of it.

and even if they do not spot you during the entry, you will sooner or later bump into a police/jpj blocks or their "casual suspicious spot check on selected vehicles". enforcement blocks and checks are abundant nowadays in malaysia, anywhere anytime.

anyway, "usually" they wont ask you to pay on the spot if your summon is not expired, and i personally think they do not have the rights to do so as well unless your summon is expired and/or you are in their blacklist.

though i would advise you to play safe, and pay the fine in time so that your trip to malaysia wont be spoilt in an unpleasant and unnecessary way.
admin
Informer

Postby Casper4XXX » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:01 am

Thank you for the reply, Dude!

Deeply appreciated!

Cheers!
Casper4XXX
Observer

Re: Checking your JPJ & PDRM Traffic Saman

Postby guangguang » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:44 am

http://jpj.myeg.com.my/PDRM/summons_enq_eng_New.jsp
Check whether or not you kena summon via your IC and vechile number... :lol:
guangguang
Observer

Postby gunajalanraya » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:54 am

Latest working links can be found here:
gunajalanraya
Observer

Postby gemini7 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:39 pm

ACH 8323
gemini7
Observer

PDRM - ANNOUNCEMENT

Postby admin » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:21 am

PDRM servers are running at maximum capacity. If you are facing difficulties checking your summons details, please check
after 6pm.
admin
Informer

Postby lian mun heng » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:34 am

lian mun heng
    Observer

Return to Check & Pay Traffic Summons - Semak dan Bayar Saman Jalan Raya