Why malaysia police so stubborn to state to law & regula

Complaints & suggestion on anything from A to Z... traffic, highway, toll, summons, parking, police, patrol & etc etc

Why malaysia police so stubborn to state to law & regula

Postby yikhua » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:06 am

I have an accident in Jalan Serdang Raya, I come out from a small road jalan sr8/15 across the road and I am on the way towards south city plaza. I look around and notice that car that are coming are quite far in distance, so I drive across the road, when I nearly finish across the road, I hear a long distance emergency brake, of course I also quickly step on my brake to stop and drive aside to void the accident, but unfortunately the car still bang my car from behind door towards the front, that car which bang me was quick fast, the distance for the car to make an emergency brake start from around 4 to 5 double storey shop lot distance. Now the policeman say due to the law stated that if any car from small road to big road consider the car from small road is wrong and will get saman. But why don't they consider the real situation and make the correct way to catch those driver who are really in wrong? Do all policeman attitude are correct? Do they really smart enough to judge who is guilty? I need support in here, if every driver have an attitude that law do help them even they are in wrong, then this will make more and more accident occur on the road, do think for everyone safety. please void me .......
yikhua
Observer

Re: Why malaysia police so stubborn to state to law & regula

Postby gunajalanraya » Fri May 30, 2008 5:11 am

interesting, i never knew this. but i know some funny rules we have in msia traffic. if car and motorbike bang, the car is surely wrong. if 2 car bang, one infront and one behind, the infront guy always rite. so perhaps your case is also ones??!
gunajalanraya
Observer

Return to Complaints & Suggestion